Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gift Shop Site

I've just finished a gift shop web site. I think it's a good idea, as paintings are expensive. This is a way people can enjoy the image of the painting for a much more affordable price. Since my Mother and Grandmother have been encouraging me to do greeting cards and postcards and such ever since I first began drawing, I thought it might be a good idea to finally get around to it! I used one of the site names I registered, bryanmolloyart.BIZ, of course. I found some cool stuff that my paintings would look good on and not be totally useless. like coffee mugs, t-shirts, keychains, all the usuals. But then I found some companies that do some interesting things like marble coasters, sandstone, and wooden coasters too... puzzles, which I thought might be fun, mousepads, and even porcelain collectable plates, nice ones with ornate 22K silver and gold boarders...I thought that was pretty awesome.