Tuesday, May 4, 2010

recent conversation with autistic philip moore on facebook

Philip
hi
5:39pmMe
hi
5:39pmPhilip
how is our project?
the book
5:40pmMe
good, i'll work on it more tonight
5:40pmPhilip
have you been doing any painting?
5:41pmMe
not in the last couple days, my meds ran out so i haven't had them till today
5:42pmPhilip
meds ? it nice to know I am not the only one who needs them
5:42pmMe
yeah there nice to have when one needs to concentrate
5:43pmPhilip
that good mine are supposed to help me not do that so much
5:43pmMe
different strokes...
5:43pmPhilip
different fliks
folks
5:44pmMe
ha!
5:45pmPhilip
mn alive did I cause an uphevel on my girl friends face book
I annouced we were and item then she did she must gotten at least twent responces
5:45pmMe
you have to be careful w/facebook, its like tattoo-ing time
5:45pmPhilip
?
5:46pmMe
its permanent
5:46pmPhilip
hopfully so are we
5:46pmMe
hope is the opposite of tattoo-ing time
http://www.facebook.com/PennStateHersheyResearch
dddmag.com
5:48pmPhilip
ok I have faith but your right once the realtionship is establised it is no longer hoped for its either thought for or dreadeded
5:48pmMe
you mean fought for or bedded
5:48pmPhilip
I dont know why you keep send ing me here
5:48pmMe
where do you mean?
5:49pmPhilip
dreaded if you end up in a bad realtionship you dread comming home
5:49pmMe
i just meant you should become a fan of penn state research
5:50pmPhilip
I'm not sure what it has to do with me ?
5:50pmMe
autism research
5:51pmPhilip
I'm not sure I'm up to that the word Chilanton comes to mind that just sound like pure quackery
5:52pmMe
what is chilatin?
you don't like autism research/
5:52pmPhilip
it some prosses that is supposed to make
5:52pmMe
make what?
5:53pmPhilip
take the mucury out of the blood and it depends on what it is if they art out
cure us forget it I like who I am
5:53pmMe
autism has nothing to do with mercury
autism is the effect of tyranny on evolution
human behavior affecting global processes
5:54pmPhilip
I know but there is the God auful theory that one causes of autsm is a mucry adetive to inolulations
5:54pmMe
like global warming
thats nonsense
5:55pmPhilip
i AGREE
But I dont go as far as to say it is evelutionary either
5:55pmMe
you would know, you live with it every day
5:56pmPhilip
it hereditary
5:56pmMe
like a mutant x-men
evolution is hereditary
5:56pmPhilip
so of we do be come fire ball we are angry
no
5:56pmMe
worse, much worse
5:56pmPhilip
autism is
true my brother used to yell at the top of his lungs and hit him self in the face
5:57pmMe
autism is the next evolutionary step of humanity as relates to the current path humanity is on
5:58pmPhilip
I dont agree there is to much negetive to think it is somthing intirly positivehe had his fase covered with a hand
when he hit it
5:58pmMe
a path rutted deep with tyrrany and fear manipulation
5:58pmPhilip
mincomph?
5:58pmMe
x-men is neither positive or negative, it just is
5:59pmPhilip
lol
It a comic book
5:59pmMe
what is mincomph
you mean hitler's book?
6:00pmPhilip
yes
6:00pmMe
my struggle
there is no struggle
6:00pmPhilip
i was joke about the path rutted in teriny
6:00pmMe
only life
6:00pmPhilip
the struggle is th fun part
6:00pmMe
and x-men comics
6:01pmPhilip
is are and story with a litll myth
6:01pmMe
fun struggle is not struggle by definition of struggle
6:01pmPhilip
is art and story with a litlle myth
have ever seen an action or comedy were the struggle for the character was easy no but for our point of though it is fun
it wasn't fun for them but we get in joy it
6:02pmMe
art is fun and art is life
6:03pmPhilip
agreed
6:03pmMe
sadistic bastard
6:03pmPhilip
it help me write you will se quite abit of it in the book you are editing
6:03pmMe
autix-men
6:04pmPhilip
not friday the 13th
autx-men?
6:09pmMe
yes autism is the real form of what the x-men comic describes
6:10pmPhilip
like I siad I don't belive in evelution I just think people awired different
6:10pmMe
art imitates life and sometimes introduces life's performances
6:10pmPhilip
we all have to act out every so often
6:10pmMe
not evolution in contrast to creation
6:10pmPhilip
?
6:11pmMe
you look like your mother and father
6:11pmPhilip
more mom then dad
6:11pmMe
so it is of all the generations of your family for all time
thats what i mean as evolution
6:12pmPhilip
genetics
ya I get you
6:12pmMe
eventually those changes can be manipulated on a grand scale and become permanent mutations
6:13pmPhilip
all it take is one person who dosent have the proble to stop the problem
6:13pmMe
YOUR head is full of religious conflict and its affecting how you understand in this case
again its neither good nor bad
6:14pmPhilip
if some one has down sindrom or croter willies it can be bad
6:14pmMe
no problem no struggle, just art
6:15pmPhilip
somtimes you lose me
life is art
6:15pmMe
no theyre good people, theres nothing wrong with them
yes life is art no good or bad
6:16pmPhilip
I never siad they were bad but the defect can stop them from having kids
there for bad for evelution
6:16pmMe
maybe this is a genetic response to overpopulation
6:16pmPhilip
maybe war is a genetic responce to over population
6:16pmMe
humanity isnt essential, only optional for humans
6:17pmPhilip
you still lost me
6:17pmMe
war is a deliberate decision not a natural response
people decide what to keep and what to throw away
6:18pmPhilip
if some were to try to take somthing of your it is a natural non christian ot fight to keep it
6:18pmMe
they keep things they like and throw away things they dont
6:18pmPhilip
like abortion
6:19pmMe
like disabled people who are called bad or need to be fixed to people who think theres something wrong with them
we decide to war, and to keep or throw away
we decide to throw away by defining things as BAD
6:21pmPhilip
I have never falt like some one going to through me away I do think people people over reackt
6:21pmMe
SPACE TRAVE IS THE ALTERNATIVE TO WAR
6:21pmPhilip
it alot more expensive
6:21pmMe
oops caps lock still on
war is more expensive
6:21pmPhilip
no prob
6:22pmMe
humanity creates value by work and ability
6:22pmPhilip
how? we have tecnolegy for war
6:22pmMe
when humans die, always less value added to earth
6:22pmPhilip
the psience isnt there for space
plus the fact that the bone damge for exposure is deadly
6:23pmMe
less humans from war, less scientists
6:24pmPhilip
most psience used in war has gone toward space
rockets were a war thin before that shot rockets
6:24pmMe
all the material to teeraform are here to be found and genetically mutated to adapt to space as we have adapted to war by mutating to autism
rockets are stupid ancient chinese crap
so is fire
6:25pmPhilip
bryan I think of you like a brother but some what you say sounds a little lsd
6:25pmMe
combustion is stupid
we could use many other things to get through the atmosphere
youre a mutant caused by generations of war
6:26pmPhilip
I need to go I have to clean my room I will talk to again somtime
6:26pmMe
ha!
don't throw yourself away
6:27pmPhilip
its not lie I am getting on bus
6:27pmMe
love you man, by
6:27pmPhilip
friday
love you to bryan
injoy the book by the way were are you on it?
6:28pmMe
havent got to it yet busy talking to you
6:28pmPhilip
sorry scul8r
6:29pmMe
cool