Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Crazy Dream Last Night

Last night/early today I was dreaming about international banking. I was so worked up I was shaking. The interesting thing is, the concept, an isolationist banking strategy, is not something I think about normally, or have discussed at any point in my life. I can't say I have ever addressed banking in my thoughts throughout the day... international trade and manufacturing I think about and have strong opinions regarding, but banking... not really. Some concerns about foreign ownership of U.S. land and companies, but definitely not yelling @ Tom Daschle about foreign bank influence in the American banking system. I was yelling, "National banking is national and should be confined and regulated by the boarders of the nation!" And I was trying to get through to him and whoever else was there and yelling 'till I shook and my voice quavered.
Maybe it's a valid point, It made sense to my dream-state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

it's a free country... rip it up